Baking Powder 225g
Banana, Apple and Cashew Nut Cake
TimePREP 45 mins COOK 50 mins
- 2 cups self-raising #our
- 1 tsp Foster Clark’s Baking Powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, squashed
- 2 peeled apples, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts, roughly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Grease the cake tin with butter.
- Mix together the #our, the baking powder and the cinnamon.
- Place the butter and honey in a saucepan and put the pan over heat. When the butter melts, pour into the #our mixture. Add the oil, milk and eggs and mix well until you have a so% mixture. Add the bananas, the apples and the cashew nuts and mix again.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread level. Cook for roughly 50 minutes.