At Foster Clark Products, we’re grateful for the continued trust people place in our company and products, which makes us all the more aware of our responsibilities to society, and all the more determined to support the community and the environment in a meaningful way.
For companies like Foster Clark Products, which work with suppliers from a range of countries and continents, it is becoming increasingly important to take a wider view of responsibilities as we remain strongly committed to uphold the highest standards of corporate behaviour and as we remain transparent in our position, guided by a strong sense of values where trust, respect and integrity are central to all that we do.
Local and nationwide initiatives and charities
we support include:
Environmentally Friendly Practices
- Recycling (tonnage per year) – 70,000 tonnes per year recycled in a Landfill
- Water treatment
- Intelligent Lighting Systems
- Refrigeration systems are not only more efficient than generic industrial models, but are also CFC free and have Zero Ozone Depletion
Support of charitable causes & other initiatives
- Donate products to various charitable organizations
- Sponsoring various charitable events
Collaboration with local Universities & Institutes
- Internships for students
- Funding various educational events, and forums
- Supporting final year projects / thesis studies